Ecolego 6.0.116 Nightly (2013/02/25 12:10)
- Fixed: Problems with the Running mean block for sensitivity analysis and probabilistic simulations
Ecolego 6.0.112 Nightly (2013/02/13 17:22)
- Fixed: Name search is case sensitive for simulation outputs
- Added: Scenario and information hidden in toggle panels for Ecolego player
- Fixed: All iterations button not possible to deselect for probabilistic time charts
- Fixed: Names of outputs in simulation settings is not same as the name displayed in other lists
- Added: Select scenario dependent objects in Ecolego player
- Added: Simulation settings advanced setting named "Re-use functions"
- Fixed: Lookup tables do not work when running multi processor probabilistic simulations
- Fixed: MinMax and Running mean error for models with one enabled material
- Fixed: Disabled blocks are also stored as uneditable
Ecolego 6.0.106 Nightly (2013/02/08 17:38)
- Added: Table for comparing outpus
- Fixed: Sensitivity analysis settings window bug
- Fixed: Correlation overview table does not work for Morris method
Ecolego 6.0.105 Nightly (2013/02/08 17:36)
- Fixed: Cannot change to probabilistic settings in Ecolego Player
- Fixed: Bugs related to exporting/importing data
- Added: Right-click on table header to hide/show columns
- Added: Consistent windows for errors and message reporting
Ecolego 6.0.102 Nightly (2013/02/01 17:30)
- Fixed: Bugs related to exporting/importing data
- Added: Possibility to import/export all types of block to the parameter database
Ecolego 6.0.101 Nightly (2012/12/12 12:13)
- Added: Possibility to link parameter with archive result data
- Added: Possibility to link lookup table with archive result data
- Fixed: Cannot enter AND/OR operators from equation editor
- Fixed: Image directory of a project now cleared of images that are not used by any block when the project is saved.
- Fixed: New parameters discovered for correct equations
- Fixed: Loading Ecolego 5 models sometimes break the graph view
- Added: UI properties of blocks available in Blocks window.
Ecolego 6.0.100 Nightly (2012/11/16 16:15)
- Fixed: Information window displays null for some equations
- Fixed: Some models with long index lists take a long time to open
- Added: A project specific list of names/full names/symbols called the Glossary. The
glossary can be used when creating new objects using the equation editor.
- Added: Glossary editor (available from the File menu)
- Added: Export/import glossary to Excel
- Fixed: When unknown objects are found for new equations, index lists cannot be assigned.
- Added: Template column for creating objects using equation editor.
- Changed: The search list when writing equations now also contains functions, database instances
and glossary items.
Ecolego 6.0.99 Nightly (2012/11/14 16:40)
- Fixed: Difficult to create connections between sub-systems in graph.
- Fixed: Validation of index operations do not check dimension.
- Fixed: Validation of general variables do not check dimension.
- Fixed: Tables get strange time point for non-time-dependent values.
Ecolego 6.0.99 Nightly (2012/11/14 15:02)
- Added: Default solver can be selected from preferences page. This solver will be assigned to any new project you create.
- Added: Tags can now be assigned to any block. Tags are like category, but any number of tags can be assigned.
- Added: Filter in Blocks window for tags. To display the filter, click the "more" button.
- Added: Filter in Blocks window for mark. If the "Mark" field for a block is selected, and the mark filter is active, the block will be shown in the table no matter what the other filters says (cf "pin" functionality in Windows).
- Added: Export/import of lookup table and parameter data in Ecolego Player
- Fixed: Export of tables to Excel does include sorting.
- Fixed: Export of correlation tables to Excel
- Fixed: Unit, time point etc. for table columns are not updated when new simulation results are available
- Added: Next and Previous buttons when editing objects
- Fixed: Background image for sub-systems cannot be switched off.
- Fixed: When multiple projects are selected, and the close button is clicked, only the first project is closed.
- Added: Drag and drop of Ecolego project files from Windows/Linux/IOS
Ecolego 6.0.93 Nightly (2012/11/02 15:02)
- Added: Add from library right-click menu in Ecolego player graph
- Added: Modified model window of Ecolego player to include box diagrams (graph)
- Added: Header button when writing descriptions
- Added: Numbered list button when writing descriptions
- Added: Bullet list button when writing descriptions
- Added: Superscript button when writing descriptions
- Added: Subscript button when writing descriptions
- Added: Strike through button when writing descriptions
- Fixed: Non-value block editor window has database tab enabled
- Fixed: Collapsed sub-system boxes in graph window has weird label bounds.
Ecolego 6.0.88 Nightly (2012/10/29 14:16)
- Added: This change log!
- Added: Export/import equations to Excel
- Added: Select which properties to export to Excel
- Added: Export only definition to export to Excel
- Added: Write column for the ID of an object when exporting to Excel
- Added: Write column for the type of block when exporting to Excel
- Added: The light-weight sub-system type Group. A group will not affect the IDs of its objects.
- Added: Possibility to convert from Sub-system to Group and back
- Added: Export/import simulation results to file
- Fixed: HTML text for scenario description shows HTML tags
- Added: Description field now allows creation of lists and headers
- Added: Scenario view now has a "double-click" column